From prototype development to custom productions runs, our CNC fully integrated sheet metal and material processing plant offers you the ultimate in flexibility and cost efficiency.
The ultimate in flexibility and cost efficiency.
• Software Driven
• CMM Equipped
• CAD CAM Driven
• CNC Break Press
WE PROCESS MOST METALS
The largest most powerful industrial laser in Atlantic Canada. We process most metals and alloys including aluminum, brass, mild and stainless steel & titanium.
State of the Art
LEADING THE WAY
Using State of the Art Software and computer controlled equipment our operators - among the regions most highly trained and experienced offer precision and quality demanded by aerospace, electronics, defense, marine, resource and transportation industries.
Why Choose Maritime Laser Cutting? We'll Tell You!
- Faster more accurate than plasma or torch cutting.
- The Trumpf L4030 Laser (4000 W) and the Trumpf Trumatic L3030 (3000 W) C02 Laser cutting centres are multifunctional tools capable of quickly cutting through a wide variety of materials from ultra thin to 25 mm thick plate. Cutting geometry can range from simple to complex. The laser accurately fabricates all parts ready for assembly with little or no machining required.
- The Press Brake Capabilities:
8 foot bead, CNC controlled, 60 ton press break, Bend up to 3/16" mild steel and 1/8" stainless steel.
- Perfect processing for thin sheets and thick plate.
- Oxide and dross-free cut edges in stainless steel and aluminum.
- Laser software capable of importing most drawing formats.
- Automatically processes to optimize speed and material savings.
- Capable of cutting 60" x 120" metal sheets and 162" x82" metal sheets.
"Great service, product and on-time delivery!!."
Maritime Stress Contracting, Dartmouth, NS
Would you like us to send you a quote?
Send us an email with your project requirements & we'll be right with you!